1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS AND PRIZE RECIPIENTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (EXCEPT FOR THE STATE OF RHODE ISLAND), OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND PUERTO RICO AND AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES, VOID IN THE STATE OF RHODE ISLAND AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, VOID IN CANADA AND QUEBEC, AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Consent of parent or legal guardian required for entrants under 18 years of age. Employees of the Sponsors and their immediate family members of each are not eligible. Sweepstakes subject to applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: Genesco Inc. d/b/a Journeys, 1415 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 598, Nashville, TN 37217
4. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Genesco Inc. d/b/a Journeys, 1415 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 598, Nashville, TN 37217
5. HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on September 16, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST“) on September 30, 2016. To enter, go to http://www.Journeys.com/CTEsweeps, fill in required information on Official Entry Form, and submit the form as directed. YOU MAY ONLY ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES ONLINE. NO OTHER METHOD OF ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED. Entrants will be required to provide complete name, home address, telephone number, date of birth, and E-mail address Limit one entry per person, per E-mail address. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misaddressed, or misdirected. Entries that are garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsors’ servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. By registering, entrant is agreeing to receive future marketing emails from the Sponsors. If you do not want your e-mail address used for future marketing purposes, please make sure the appropriate box on the entry form is checked.
6. WINNER SELECTION/RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) First Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received on or about October 3, 2016. Winner will be notified by e-mail, telephone, overnight carrier or regular mail within approximately five (5) days of the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions made by the Sponsor and Administrator in all matter relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this promotion based upon such errors at their sole discretion without liability.
7. PRIZES: ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: Winners will receive one (1) pair of Vans x Cage the Elephant Authentic shoes (ARV: $59.99) and a prize pack from the band featuring a t-shirt bundle, CD, and autographed vinyl (ARV: $75.00). Total ARV: $134.99. Sponsor may substitute product of a like value based on product availability; however, no other substitutions will be permitted except at Sponsors’ sole discretion. If the prize is won by a minor, it must be awarded in the name of their parent or legal guardian.
Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. All applicable taxes and usage charges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsors expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded. Sponsors make no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded.
8. CLAIMING PRIZE: As a condition of winning the prize, winner (or, if winner is under 18 years of age, winner's parent or legal guardian) must complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release, where permitted by law, within ten (10) days of receipt of written prize notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If any correspondence of the Sponsor or Administrator or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Should the winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner may be required to promptly return to Sponsor or Administrator his/her prize. Any unclaimed prize will be awarded in a random drawing to be held as necessary. By accepting prize, winner consents to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Upon delivery to the winner's address, Sponsors and/or Administrator will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner with winner assuming full responsibility for the prize.
9. INTERNET: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors and/or Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors and Administrator reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Sponsors and/or Administrator assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors and/or Administrator are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any E-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsors and/or Administrator due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an E-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the E-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an E-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning E-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted E-mail address.
10. GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants and Prize Winner: (1) agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding; and (2) agree to release Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parent companies, related entities; distributors and retailers; affiliates; subsidiaries; advertising and/or promotion fulfillment agencies from all liability, claims, action or proceedings related to the Sweepstakes and from injuries or damages relating to acceptance or use of the prize.
11. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the Winner List, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope by October 10, 2016 to: Ariel Hernandez, Genesco Inc. d/b/a Journeys, 1415 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 598, Nashville, TN 37217.