JanSport Super FX Livin' Lavish Backpack
Style #: 17752Add a luxurious look to your style this semester with the new Super FX Livin' Lavish Backpack from JanSport! This satiny bookbag sports gold-tone hardware and rich graphics all over.
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- One large main compartment
- Satiny exterior with opulent prints
- Soft tricot-lined tablet sleeve
- Straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Capacity: 1550 cu in / 25 L
- Weight: 12 oz / 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: 16.75" x 13" x 8.5" / 42 x 33 x 21 cm
- Materials: Nylon / Synthetic leather
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.