Style #: 361926
Originally released in 1968, the Puma Suede Athletic Shoe is an epic icon of athletic style. Enhance your look with the Puma Suede Sneaker, featuring soft suede uppers with signature side stripe and rubber waffle outsole for dependable traction.
- Soft suede uppers with breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Signature Puma Formstrip
- Cushioned footbed provides shock absorbing support
- Single welt stitching provides durability
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany.