Reebok x Cardi B Classic Leather Athletic Shoe - Toddler - Mint
- Asymmetrical design nods to Cardi's different hustles
- Smooth leather upper with suede overlays
- Breathable textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Elasticized lace closure for easy on and off
- Cushioned footbed provides underfoot comfort and support
- Durable semi-translucent sole with bold lug details delivers flexible traction
Reebok's United Kingdom-based ancestor company was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So, in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. The family-owned business proudly made the running shoes worn in the 1924 Summer Games by the athletes celebrated in the film "Chariots of Fire."
In 1958, two of the founder's grandsons started a companion company that came to be known as Reebok, named for an African gazelle.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!