Style #: 583850
Slip into the seafaring comfort of the new Crest Platform Slip On Casual Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider! A laid-back update to a staple of casual wear, the Crest Platform Slip On Casual Shoe features soft corduroy uppers with a padded collar and non-marking rubber outsole for premium traction. Available exclusively at Journeys!
- Soft corduroy uppers with breathable lining
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Heel pull loop
- Dual elastic midfoot gore for easy on and off
- Lightweight cushioned insole provides underfoot comfort and arch support
- Non-marking rubber platform outsole delivers flexible traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.