Mens Sperry Top-Sider Captain's Slip On Prep Flags Casual Shoe
Sperry Top-Sider is sending a message this season with the new Captain's Slip On Prep Flags Casual Shoe! This cozy slip on sneaker rocks a soft canvas upper with a nautical flag print, and features a lightweight rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ technology for traction on wet or dry surfaces. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Soft canvas upper with nautical flag print
- Soft, abrasion-resistant lining
- Dual elastic midfoot gore for easy on and off
- Removable cushioned footbed contours to foot to maximize comfort and support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ technology delivers flexible traction on wet or dry surfaces
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.