Style #: 99915640
Tackle this season with the Hamilton II Driver from Sperry Top-Sider! The Hamilton Driver sports a driving-moc design with luxurious leather uppers with a nubby rubber sole and heel protector for flexible comfort and durability. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Soft leather upper with soft synthetic lining
- Signature hand-sewn moc-toe stitching
- 360° single-eyelet leather lacing system
- Removable padded footbed with EVA heel cup for shock-absorbing comfort
- Nubby rubber sole and heel protector for flexible traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.