Womens Reebok Classic Glitter Athletic Shoe
A sparkling take on a simple sneaker, the new Classic Glitter Athletic Shoe from Reebok is the perfect staple for your style-savvy ensemble. Stand out with the Classic Glitter Athletic Shoe, sporting a durable leather upper with glittery heel panel, and high abrasion rubber outsole for dependable traction.
- Sturdy leather upper with glittery heel panel
- Breathable textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for premium comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed for comfort
- EVA midsole delivers lightweight cushion and impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole provides lightweight flexibility and traction
Reebok's United Kingdom-based ancestor company was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So, in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. The family-owned business proudly made the running shoes worn in the 1924 Summer Games by the athletes celebrated in the film "Chariots of Fire."
In 1958, two of the founder's grandsons started a companion company that came to be known as Reebok, named for an African gazelle.