Womens The North Face Back-to-Berkeley II Boot
Prepare for your next expedition with the throwback style of the Back-to-Berkeley II Boot from The North Face! The Back-to-Berkeley II Boot rocks waterproof construction with its synthetic upper with HydroSeal® membrane, provides comfortable wearing with its sock-like padded tongue and collar and EVA cushioned footbed, and superior traction thanks to TNF's™ Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Water-resistant synthetic upper with HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- Lightly padded tongue and collar constructed for sock-like fit
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- PrimaLoft® insulation locks in the heat to keep you warm no matter where your adventures take you
- EVA cushioned footbed for added comfort
- Durable Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs provides the pinnacle of traction and stability
- Shaft height: 4.75"
- Shaft circumference 12.25"