Lace up the sneaker that started it all with the new Chuck 70 Hi Sneaker from Converse! This classic high-top sneaker features the original 1970s silhouette in archival terry uppers, OrthoLite® footbed, Converse rubber outsole with 35mm rubber taping. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
- Premium terry upper with color-pop details
- Winged tongue stitching for added durability
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- OrthoLite® footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Rubber toe cap for added impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
- Manufacturer Style 165926C
In some ways, you know us. Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics. What you wear defines sport, street, and creative culture, and we have been redefining it with you all along. When you wear Converse products, you create a culture of authentic street style simply by being yourself. Whether they are on the feet of a basketball star in a history book or on the street with you today, Chucks have always signified cool...because you wear them. We don't know where you'll go, but we know you'll take Converse to the future with you.