Lace up a refreshing twist on classic Converse style in the new Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Renew P.E.T. Sneaker! These environmentally-conscious Chucks feature polyester canvas made from recycled plastic bottles with a side graphic that reads "Life's too short to waste". Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
Please note this shoe runs a half size large.
- Sturdy polyester canvas upper made from 100% P.E.T. (recycled plastic bottles)
- Lace closure with tonal sewn eyelets offers a secure fit
- "Life's too short to waste" graphic
- Cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Signature rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance
- Converse rubber outsole with iconic diamond pattern tread delivers flexible traction
- Manufacturer style 166372C
In some ways, you know us. Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics. What you wear defines sport, street, and creative culture, and we have been redefining it with you all along. When you wear Converse products, you create a culture of authentic street style simply by being yourself. Whether they are on the feet of a basketball star in a history book or on the street with you today, Chucks have always signified cool...because you wear them. We don't know where you'll go, but we know you'll take Converse to the future with you.