Get inspired with the new Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Sneaker from Converse! Teaming up with nail care giants OPI to bring you a bold new sneaker collection, Converse introduces a glamorous take on timeless Chuck style. These special edition sneakers rock a glossy toe cap, contrasting heel stripe, and subtle OPI branding details throughout.
Please note that this shoe runs a half size large.
- High top style constructed with a sturdy canvas upper and breathable lining
- OPI logo on contrasting heel strip
- "Things I've Seen in Aber-Green" graphic text on quarter
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Glossy rubber cap toe offers protection and durability
- Converse rubber outsole provides flexible traction
- Manufacturer style 165728C
In some ways, you know us. Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics. What you wear defines sport, street, and creative culture, and we have been redefining it with you all along. When you wear Converse products, you create a culture of authentic street style simply by being yourself. Whether they are on the feet of a basketball star in a history book or on the street with you today, Chucks have always signified cool...because you wear them. We don't know where you'll go, but we know you'll take Converse to the future with you.