JanSport Ashbury Leopard Life Backpack
Go wild for the vibrant retro style of the new Ashbury Backpack from JanSport! This '90s-inspired update to the classic Superbreak features an added interior laptop sleeve and side water bottle pocket. Available only at Journeys!
- Spacious main compartment with internal laptop sleeve
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- Side water bottle pocket
- 2/3 padded back panel
- Straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Capacity: 1550 cu in / 25 L
- Weight: 12 oz / 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: 16.7" x 13" x 8.5" / 42 x 33 x 21 cm
- Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.