This semester, lead the pack with the new Baughman Catalina Grove Backpack from JanSport! This Baughman Backpack sports delicate floral details and plenty of organizational pockets.
- Premium cotton canvas fabric
- Spacious main compartment
- Front zipper pocket
- Internal padded sleeve fits 15" laptop
- Secondary flap pocket with organizer
- Mesh-lined padded shoulder straps
- Premium faux leather bottom and trim details
- Capacity: 1525cu in / 25 L
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 12.6" x 5.7" / 44.5 cm x 32 cm x 14.7 cm
- Fabric: 12Oz Cotton Canvas / Polyester yarn dye / Faux leather
- Laptop Dimensions: 15" x 10.2" x 1" / 38 cm x 26 cm x 2 cm
- Weight: 1lb 6oz / 0.6kg
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop.
Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs.
Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her.
She did. It did. And JanSport was born.