Gear up for the season with the new Quarter Pint Mini Backpack from JanSport! Classic JanSport style at a quarter of the size, this extra small backpack features two zippered pockets and a convertible strap system that easily goes from crossbody to backpack-style. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
- One main compartment
- Front utility pocket with key clip
- Adjustable web shoulder straps convert from cross-body to backpack style
- Web haul handle
- Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester
- Capacity: 122 cu in / 2 L
- Dimensions: W 5.5" x D 3" x H 6.7" / W 14 x D 8 x H 17 cm
- Weight: 4 oz / 0.11kg
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop.
Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs.
Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her.
She did. It did. And JanSport was born.