Lead the pack in style with the new Right Pack Backpack from JanSport! With its signature suede bottom and spacious interior, the Right Pack Backpack is sure to be the best backpack for wherever your day takes you.
- Unique Fabric Application
- One large main compartment
- Internal sleeve fits 15" laptop
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Materials: 915 Denier Cordura / Suede Leather Bottom
- Capacity: 1900 cu in / 31 L
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz / 0.6 kg
- Dimensions: W 13" x D 8.5" x H 18" x 13" x 8.5" / 33 x 21 x 46 cm
- Laptop Dimensions: 10.5" x 11" x 1" / 27 x 28 x 3 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop.
Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs.
Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her.
She did. It did. And JanSport was born.