Accessorize your scholastic style with the new Right Pack Expressions Backpack from JanSport! The Right Pack Expressions Backpack features a sturdy exterior with signature suede leather bottom, front utility pockets, and plenty of interior space for your books and tablet. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Spacious main compartment with zipper closure
- Internal padded laptop sleeve
- Front organizer pocket
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Thick padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Suede leather bottom
- Materials: 100% polyester exterior / Suede bottom
- Capacity: 1900 cu in / 31 L
- Weight: 1lb 4oz / 0.6kg
- Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 8.5" / 46 x 33 x 22 cm
- Laptop Dimensions: 10.5" x 11" x 1" / 27 x 28 x 3 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop.
Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs.
Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her.
She did. It did. And JanSport was born.