JanSport Right Pack Pouch
Style #: 17740Sized down from the Right Pack Backpack, this little Right Pack Pouch from JanSport is the perfect size for storing all of your accessories. Available for shipment in March; Pre-Order yours today!
This is NOT a full size back pack!
- Durable canvas exterior with signature suede bottom and metallic pineapple details
- Front organizer pocket with zip closure
- Small main compartment with zip closure
- Elastic backpack-style straps to stretch over your hand or wrist
- Dimensions: W 4.5" x D 2" x H 6"
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.