Add a luxurious look to your style this semester with the new Super FX Livin' Lavish Backpack from JanSport! This satiny bookbag sports matte black hardware and a diamond-quilted front pocket. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Spacious main compartment with zipper entry
- Zippered front utility pocket with quilted designs and interior organizer
- Soft tricot-lined tablet sleeve
- Straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Materials: 420 denier nylon
- Capacity: 1550 cu in / 25 L
- Weight: 12 oz / 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: 16.75" x 13" x 8.5" / 42 x 33 x 21 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop.
Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs.
Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her.
She did. It did. And JanSport was born.