JanSport Superbreak Backpack
Don't let your scholastic style get gridlocked, grab the new JanSport Superbreak Backpack! An all-time favorite with a fresh new look, the Superbreak Backpack features a spacious main compartment with padded back panel, lightly padded shoulder straps, and a front organizer pocket.
- One large main compartment
- Straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- 2/3 padded back panel
- Web haul handle
- Capacity: 1550 cu in / 25 L
- Weight: 12 oz / 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: 16.7" x 13" x 8.5" / 42 x 33 x 21 cm
- Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.