Beef up your next skate sesh with the new West Break Backpack from JanSport! This rugged backpack features a durable design with 600D TPU-coated bottom, adjustable skateboard straps, and a padded internal laptop sleeve.
- Two spacious main compartments
- Internal laptop sleeve fits up to 15" laptops
- Front utility pocket with organizer and key fob
- Side water bottle pocket
- Adjustable skateboard straps
- Straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Materials: 100% nylon shell / 600D TPU-coated bottom
- Capacity: 1705 cu in / 28 L
- Weight: 17.5 oz / 0.49 kg
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 12.5" x 6.75" / 43 x 32 x 17 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop.
Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs.
Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her.
She did. It did. And JanSport was born.