Built for weathering the wear and tear of long skate sessions, the Cartel from etnies features durable leather and nubuck uppers, padded collar and tongue, and rubber outsole with board-gripping flex grooves. Stitched cupsole construction and a triple-stitched toe box add long-lasting durability. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Durable uppers made with a combination of smooth leather and nubuck
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- STI Foam Lite 1 footbed guarantees all-day comfort
- Stitched cupsole construction and triple-stitched toe cap for added durability
- Durable 300 NBS rubber outsole with flex grooves delivers premium traction
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.