Don't let the cold kill your vibe, get the new Crestone MTW Skate Shoe from etnies! These winterized skate sneakers feature sturdy leather uppers, gusseted tongue design to keep debris out, cozy insulation for lasting warmth, and a Michelin outsole with Winter Control Technology for reliable traction in cold weather settings. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy leather upper
- Soft textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Gusseted tongue design helps keep water and debris out
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- 3M Thinsulate™ for warmth
- Pro Foam 1 insole and EVA midsole ensure lasting comfort
- Michelin outsole with Winter Control Technology for premium traction and cold-weather reliability
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.