Get the board rolling with new Fader Skate Shoe from Etnies! The Fader Skate Shoe features a smooth nubuck upper with breathable mesh lining, padded tongue and collar for superior comfort, foam cushioned footbed, and 300 NBS stitched rubber outsole for premium traction and durability Available online at Journeys.com!
- Smooth nubuck upper with blucher toe and eyestay
- Breathable mesh tongue and lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Egg crate midsole construction provides shock-absorbing cushioning
- Recycled open-cell PU foam footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Durable 300 NBS rubber outsole delivers flexible traction and superior grip
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.