Mens etnies Fader Metal Mulisha Skate Shoe
Upgrade your deck with the new Fader Metal Mulisha Skate Shoe from etnies! An update to a shred-worthy classic, the Fader Metal Mulisha Skate Shoe features synthetic leather uppers with breathable mesh lining, padded tongue and collar, foam footbed and die-cut EVA midsole for comfort and shock absorption, and 300 NBS rubber outsole for flexible traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Synthetic leather uppers with breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for maximum comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- STI Foam Lite 1 footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Die-cut EVA midsole provides impact resistance
- 300 NBS rubber outsole delivers durable, flexible traction
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever. Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.