Lace up a classic skate style redesigned to be environmentally conscious with the new Jameson 2 Eco Skate Shoe from etnies! Minimize your carbon footprint in the skate park with the Jameson 2 Eco Skate Shoe, featuring synthetic textile uppers with breathable mesh lining, lightly padded tongue and collar, recycled open cell PU foam insole, and faux vulcanized cupsole made from recycled rubber for flexible traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Synthetic textile upper with breathable mesh lining
- Synthetic leather tongue and heel stripe
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Recycled open cell PU foam insole ensures lasting comfort
- Faux vulcanized cupsole made from recycled rubber delivers flexible traction
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.