Streamline your board-ready look with the new Jefferson Mid Skate Shoe from etnies! Classic Jefferson performance with more reliable support, these mid-top skate sneakers rock sturdy suede uppers with a soft sherpa lining, "dropped-to-the-floor" footbed design, and flexible rubber cupsole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy suede upper with plush fleece lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Blucher toe and eyestay
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- DDTF (dropped-to-the-floor) footbed design enhances board feel
- Pro Foam 1 insole ensures lasting comfort
- Durable rubber cupsole delivers flexible traction and natural board grip
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.