Step into the mind of pro skater Chris Joslin with the new Joslin Pro Skate Shoe from etnies! Built as tough as the man himself, this stealthy skate shoe is packed with hidden features like a toe cap that extends into the ollie area, inset lace eyelets, and U-throat construction for added durability. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Tough suede uppers with U-throat design for increased durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Elastic tongue-centering straps
- Lace closure with hidden lace loops and inset eyelets offers a secure fit
- Pro Foam 1 footbed ensures lasting comfort
- STI EVOLUTION® FOAM midsole provides cushioning and shock-absorption
- Hidden toe cap that extends into the ollie area for enhanced impact resistance
- Durable outsole made with a Michelin performance rubber compound features multi-directional tread with a forefoot flex notch for premium traction and flexibility
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.