Dominate the skatepark with your killer moves and the new Kingpin 2 Skate Shoe from etnies! The Kingpin 2 Skate Shoe rocks a sturdy nubuck upper, double-stitched overlays for durability, and gum rubber outsole with cupsole construction for a smooth ride. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Smooth nubuck upper with breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Die-cut EVA midsole offers shock-absorbing cushion and support
- 400 NBS rubber outsole delivers durable traction and board grip
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.