Smooth out your skatepark attire with the new Lo-Cut CB Skate Shoe from etnies! These stylish skate sneakers feature sturdy textile uppers with faux suede reinforcements, padded tongue and collar, and durable rubber outsole for board-ready grip. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy textile uppers with synthetic suede reinforcements
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Foam Lite 1 cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Cut and buff midsole and triple-stitched toe for increased durability
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.