Lace up a sleek new style this season with the Macallan Skate Shoe by etnies! These low-profile skate sneakers rock a stylish deconstructed look made with sturdy nubuck uppers, stitch-and-turn toe cap and Foam Lite 1 insole for comfort, and durable rubber cupsole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy nubuck upper with a stylish deconstructed design
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Foam Lite 1 insole ensures lasting comfort
- Stitch-and-turn toe cap
- Durable rubber cupsole with classic strobel sidewall stitching delivers flexible traction
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.