Lace up a slim and stylish sneaker that's designed to withstand the wear and tear of extended skate sessions with the new Marana Michelin Skate Shoe from etnies! This durable skate shoe rocks a synthetic suede upper, Pro Foam 1 polyurethane footbed, shock absorbing STI Evolution™ Foam midsole, and a rubber outsole designed with rubber manufacturer Michelin to deliver premium grip. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Synthetic suede upper with durable canvas collar and tongue
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Fused-on injected rubber toe cap for increased abrasion resistance
- Pro Foam 1 polyurethane footbed ensures lasting comfort
- STI EVOLUTION® FOAM midsole provides shock-absorbing cushioning
- Michelin-designed rubber outsole with beefy car-tire-inspired tread delivers premium traction and flexibility
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.