Mens etnies Rockfield Skate Shoe
Puff up your classic skate style with the new Rockfield Skate Shoe from etnies! Engineered for board-ready comfort and reliability, the Rockfield Skate Shoe features triple-stitched uppers, egg-crate midsole construction, and flexible cupsole design for premium traction and grip. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Suede uppers with synthetic leather accents and perforated sides
- Triple-stitched for increased durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Die-cut EVA footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Egg-crate midsole construction provides cushioned support
- Cupsole construction with durable rubber outsole for flexible traction
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever. Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.