Go off course with the rad style of the new Veer Skate Shoe by etnies! This slim profile skate sneaker rocks a mix of durable suede and leather uppers, Foam Lite 1 footbed and EVA midsole for comfort, and Michelin performance rubber compound outsole for premium traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Streamlined profile made with durable suede and perforated leather uppers
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Foam Lite 1 footbed ensures lasting comfort
- EVA midsole provides cushioning and shock-absorption
- Durable outsole made with a Michelin performance rubber compound features multi-directional tread with a forefoot flex notch for premium traction and flexibility
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.