Originally released in the 1980s, the Classic 66 Mid Sthletic Shoe offers all the style of its low-top predecessor in a heightened silhouette with modern upgrades for comfort. Showcasing the signature three-piece toe, 5-Stripe side detail, and metal D-ring lacing system, the Classic 66 Mid pays perfect homage to K-Swiss’ heritage. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Leather upper with soft textile lining
- Lightly-padded tongue and collar for comfort and support
- D-ring lace closure offers a secure fit
- EVA cushioned footbed for shock-absorbing comfort
- Thick molded rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
Since 1966, K•Swiss has represented innovation, quality, performance and style. Its signature K-SWISS "CLASSIC," the first leather tennis shoe, made its debut at Wimbledon in 1966, and more than 40 years later, is still a style staple both on and off the court. Today, K•Swiss' premium sports heritage has expanded from tennis footwear, to also lifestyle, running, training, nautical, and free-running footwear that stands up to the performance demands of world-class athletes and trendsetters alike.