Celebrate 20 years of classic sporty cool with the new Verstad 2000 S Athletic Shoe from K-Swiss! These retro-inspired sneakers feature sturdy leather uppers with the iconic K-Swiss 5-Stripe accents, die-cut EVA midsole and OrthoLite® footbed for comfort, and a flexible rubber outsole with herringbone tread for premium traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Layered leather upper
- Soft textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Signature 5-Stripe accents
- Die-cut EVA midsole and OrthoLite® footbed ensure lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole with herringbone tread delivers flexible traction
Since 1966, K•Swiss has represented innovation, quality, performance and style. Its signature K-SWISS "CLASSIC," the first leather tennis shoe, made its debut at Wimbledon in 1966, and more than 40 years later, is still a style staple both on and off the court. Today, K•Swiss' premium sports heritage has expanded from tennis footwear, to also lifestyle, running, training, nautical, and free-running footwear that stands up to the performance demands of world-class athletes and trendsetters alike.