Lace up a slim and stylish sneaker that's designed to withstand the wear and tear of extended skate sessions with the new Joslin Vulc Skate Shoe from etnies! This durable skate shoe rocks a synthetic suede upper, Pro Foam 1 footbed, and a rubber outsole designed with rubber manufacturer Michelin to deliver premium grip. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Designed and tested by pro-skater Chris Joslin
- Synthetic suede upper with durable canvas collar and tongue
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure with optional lace holes and hidden loops offers a secure fit
- Pro Foam 1 footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with beefy car-tire-inspired tread delivers premium traction and flexibility
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.