Explore the outer limits of style in the new RS 9.8 Space Athletic Shoe from Puma! Named for the approximate 9.8m/s2 of gravitational acceleration near Earth's surface, this boundary-pushing sneaker rocks a uniquely styled silhouette inspired by all things extraterrestrial.
- Breathable upper made with a mix of mesh, leather, suede, and textile
- Soft textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides comfortable cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction and stability
PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany.