Mens Reebok Aztrek Athletic Shoe
Run with the '90s in the all new Aztrek Athletic Shoe from Reebok! A colorful blast from the past, the Aztrek Athletic Shoe features a faux suede and mesh upper with unique Hexalite cushioning for premium comfort and support.
- Synthetic suede and mesh uppers with soft textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- EVA midsole and Hexalite cushioning provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Durable rubber outsole with diamond-studded pattern delivers premium traction and flexibility
Reebok's United Kingdom-based ancestor company was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So, in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. The family-owned business proudly made the running shoes worn in the 1924 Summer Games by the athletes celebrated in the film "Chariots of Fire."
In 1958, two of the founder's grandsons started a companion company that came to be known as Reebok, named for an African gazelle.