- Vegan construction
- Sturdy 50% hemp/50% cotton upper
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Dual elastic goring for easy on and off
- EVA footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Molded rubber cupsole with Happy Ü tread delivers flexible traction and leaves a trail of smiley faces with every step
Sanuk products have been twice recognized at the SIMA Image Awards as the 2007 and 2010 Footwear Product of the Year. The brand is best known for its Sidewalk Surfers, often referred to as “Not-A-Shoes”, for their patented sandal construction which allows your feet to bend and flex in natural comfort. Sanuk also leads its industry by using innovative materials in its footwear such as yoga mat and indoor-outdoor carpet.
Sanuk continues to sponsor a spectrum of premier athletes, including surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich and rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Daniel Woods. Sanuk products are now distributed in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Smile...Pass It On!