Mens Sanuk Vagabond Tripper Mesh Slip On Casual Shoe
- Yew-knit mesh uppers with soft canvas lining
- Classic moc-toe stitching
- Dual elastic midfoot gore for easy on and off
- Antimicrobial footbed reduces odor
- Super soft high-rebound midsole provides shock-absorbing comfort
- High-density rubber outsole with siping-inspired tread maximizes traction
Sanuk products have been twice recognized at the SIMA Image Awards as the 2007 and 2010 Footwear Product of the Year. The brand is best known for its Sidewalk Surfers, often referred to as “Not-A-Shoes”, for their patented sandal construction which allows your feet to bend and flex in natural comfort. Sanuk also leads its industry by using innovative materials in its footwear such as yoga mat and indoor-outdoor carpet.
Sanuk continues to sponsor a spectrum of premier athletes, including surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich and rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Daniel Woods. Sanuk products are now distributed in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Smile...Pass It On!