Winter is coming in rugged style with the new Cheyanne™ II Boot from Sorel! Boasting form and function, the Cheyanne™ II Boot features waterproof leather uppers, seam-sealed construction, 200g insulation and microfleece lining for warmth, and a vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole for traction. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Seam-sealed construction keeps water out
- Soft microfleece lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- 200g insulation rated for temperatures as low as -25°F / -32°C
- Removable die-cut EVA footbed with microfleece top ensures lasting comfort
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone tread outsole delivers premium wet and dry traction
- Shaft Height: 7.25"
- Platform Height: 1"
- Heel Height: 1.75"
At Sorel, we make footwear that is honest, uncomplicated, and unpretentious. We believe that form follows function, and that the result is often quite beautiful. Since 1962, we’ve put craftsmanship first in the pursuit of making products that last. We believe that when your feet are taken care of, you can be more spontaneous, and that your boots should last as long as the experiences you have in them. We believe in being effortlessly outdoors no matter what the elements.