Mens Sperry Top-Sider Striper II Casual Shoe
Style #: 583346Add some coastal coolness to your look with the new Striper II Casual Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider! The Striper II casual sneaker sports chambray uppers with vulcanized sole construction and non-marking rubber outsole designed for traction on dry or wet surfaces. Available only at Journeys!
- Durable canvas upper with soft textile lining
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Removable cushioned footbed for all day comfort and support
- Non-marking rubber outsole delivers optimal traction in dry or wet conditions
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.