In a world full of Kooks, be a Pogue—it's the new Sperry Top-Sider x Outer Banks Slip On Casual Shoe for guys! These commemorative slip-ons features durable canvas uppers with an OBX logo patches, heel callout with the license plate of John B's VW van, treasure map graphics on the footbeds, and non-marking rubber outsoles for premium traction. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy canvas upper with OBX logo patch and "Pogue Life" tab
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Heel logo featuring the license plate of John B's trusty VW van
- Dual elastic midfoot gore for easy on and off
- Cushioned footbed with commemorative Outer Banks treasure map graphic
- Non-marking rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.