The original Timberland® boot, first designed nearly forty years ago and a staple in millions of closets, mudrooms and garages around the globe. These timeless Timbs feature premium waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction, and a rugged lug outsoles give these classics the long-lasting durability to boldly take on any conditions and emerge ready for the next adventure.
- Premium waterproof leather upper provides protection and keeps feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- Padded leather collar for added comfort and support
- Leather lining and footbed for comfort and durability
- 400g of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Seam-sealed construction keeps moisture out
- Durable laces feature Taslan® fibers and rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Anti-fatigue midsole and removable footbed for all-day comfort, lightweight cushioning, and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction on any surface
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.