Lace up a new carefree style that still cares about the environment in the new Brooklyn EK+ Sneaker from Timberland! This eco-friendly sneaker sports breathable mesh made with ReBotl™ material (100% recycled plastic bottles) and Timberland's Aerocore™ midsole compound for premium cushioning.
- Breathable knit upper made with ReBotl™ material (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Elasticized sock-like collar
- Lace closure with ReBotl™ laces offers a secure fit
- Aerocore™ energy system midsole uses lightweight PU foam to provide high-rebound cushioning and support
- Cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole made with 34% recycled rubber delivers flexible traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.