Give yourself something to look forward to on rainy days with the new Courma Guy Boot from Timberland! These rugged waterproof boots feature a premium nubuck upper, recycled plastics in the laces and lining, EVA footbed and midsole for comfort, and a durable rubber lug outsole for unmatched traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Premium waterproof nubuck upper
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane keeps water out
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Heel pull with rugged hex screw detail
- Soft lining made from 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Lace closure with 100% PET laces offers a secure fit
- EVA footbed and midsole ensure lasting comfort
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers superior traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.