Head from the office to the trailhead in style with the new Field Boot from Timberland! These stylish hikers rock waterproof leather uppers with canvas panels, waterproof membrane, anti-fatigue footbed for comfort, and durable rubber lug soles for superior traction.
- Premium waterproof leather upper with breathable canvas panels
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers flexible traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.