Lace up a style that goes from trailheads to tramlines with ease in the new Field Trekker Boot from Timberland! Sporting a military-inspired design, these handsome hikers rock waterproof leather uppers, PrimaLoft® insulation, OrthoLite® footbeds for comfort, and durable Gripstick™ outsoles for premium traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Waterproof leather uppers
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane keeps water out
- 200g PrimaLoft® insulation locks heat in
- Lace closure with rustproof speed lace hardware offers a secure fit
- OrthoLite® footbed ensures lasting comfort
- SensorFlex™ technology for underfoot support, independent suspension and flexibility for a smooth ride over any terrain
- Rubber rand enhances abrasion resistance
- Durable Gripstick™ rubber lug outsole delivers superior traction on wet and dry surfaces
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.