Trail-inspired style gets a streamlined look in the new Field Trekker Mid Boot from Timberland! Go green with these hiker-style mid-tops, featuring a mix of premium suede and ReBOTL™ fabric (recyled plastic bottles), OrthoLite® footbeds for comfort, and durable rubber lug soles for superior traction. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy upper made with a mix of premium suede and ReBOTL™ fabric (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Soft ReBOTL™ fabric lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- OrthoLite® footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides enhanced impact resistance
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers premium traction and stability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.